Domiciliary Carer (Care Assistant)
Flexecare is currently recruiting for Domiciliary Carers (Care Assistants) with the right skills and experience to join our expanding work force. We have various shifts available on a long and short term basis throughout Preston, South Ribble and surrounding areas. Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay - £7.50 weekdays to £9.00 per hour plus Holiday pay, paid fortnightly.
- We have flexible hours that mean you will be able to fit hours around your schedule. Shifts available 24hrs a day.
- DBS reimbursement.
- Training and Development.
- Incentives for your Loyalty and referral scheme
- Dedicated and experienced staff to support you.
- Assisting clients in with daily personal care such as washing, bathing, dressing, using the toilet/commode, feeding.
- Responsible to nurse in charge.
- Provide care and assistance to the highest level.
- Previous experience in UK the Health and Social Care for a minimum of 6-12 months.
- All language speakers wanted.
- You must be highly motivated, able to adapt to different environments, working alongside a multi disciplinary team.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to provide compassionate care to create a positive patient experience.
- NVQ level 2 or above in care essential or working towards the qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Basic understanding of Infection Control
- Proof of immunisation required.
|Job Category||Health Care Assistant, Support Assistant|