Health Care Assistant
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants with the right skills and experience to join our expanding work force. We have various shift patterns available on a long and short term basis. We offer excellent rate of pay from £7.30 - £12.00 an hour. Responsibilities will include personal care (washing, bathing, dressing, toileting etc). Qualifications/Experience
- Must have extensive experience in the Health and Social Care
- Minimum qualification of NVQ 2/3 / working towards the qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Must be self-motivated and well organised.
- To communicate effectively with clients, staff and other professionals.
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent team player.
- Willingness to participate in vocational training programmes.
- Basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Basic understanding of Infection Control.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Incentives for your Loyalty and Referrals
- Training opportunities and professional development
|Job Category||Health Care Assistant|