RGN / RMN / RNLD / SRN
We are currently recruiting for RGN/RMN to achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing and effective supervision of staff. We have various shifts available on a long and short term basis throughout Preston, Leyland and surrounding areas. To be considered for this role candidates must be able to assess, plan and implement holistic nursing care. Candidate must have:
- Good health and fitness
- Extensive nursing experience (at least 1 years post qual).
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments.
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients.
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice.
- To cover a variety of shifts.
- To lead the team of care workers
- Registered nurse with current NMC registration (RGN or RMN)
- Nursing degree diploma & professional qualification
- Previous experience in the Hospital/Care Home setting.
- Ability and willingness to work a range of shifts.
- Advance Life Support training certificate (Compliant with Resuscitation Council UK).
- Manual Handling Certificate (issued within last 12 months).
- Must be able to assess, plan and implement holistic nursing care.
- Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Incentives for your Loyalty and Referrals
- Training opportunities and professional development